You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +30 216 9003700.
– How can I attend the Foundation’s educational programs with my school?
– Every year, the educational programmes are announced at the beginning of the academic year. Information is sent to all schools in the territory, where the deadline for submitting applications for monitoring programs is also noted. They are also posted on the Foundation’s website, on the website of the Ministry of Education and on the websites of the Directorates of Primary and Secondary Education of Piraeus. Applications are submitted electronically. Schools express their preferences for the time period they wish to attend the program and are notified by the Curriculum Coordinator about 20 days before they are scheduled, to fix an exact date. The educational programmes are conducted in Greek.
– Does the Foundation provide sponsorships?
– The Aikaterini Laskaridis Foundation is not a sponsoring institution and therefore cannot undertake the support of activities by financial means.
– How can the Foundation’s publications be purchased?
– All the publications are available at the Aikaterini Laskaridis Foundation. A purchase can be made as follows:
- At the Foundation, at the Administration building (Praxitelous 169 & Bouboulinas str.) and at the Lending Library (Kountouriotou str. 173) paying in cash.
- The books can be mailed in Greece and abroad, at buyer’s expenses. Please, contact us at email@example.com of by phone (+30 216 900 3700).
- By order from any bookstore
– May an event be hosted?
– The Aikaterini Laskaridis Foundation hosts selected events, which are in line with its activity in culture, education and shipping. Each request is carefully reviewed, as long as it has been sent in time, however it is not possible to serve all requests, as the Foundation’s events’ programme is quite demanding.
– What are the opening hours of the Foundation’s buildings?
– Administration building (Secretariat, Educational Programmes, Exhibitions)
Praxitelous 169 & Bouboulinas str., 185 35 Piraeus
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00
D. Perdikidis & V. Semertzidis exhibitions visiting hours: Monday – Friday 13:00-17:00 (admission free)
Historical Library (Reading room, Exhibitions)
2nd Merarchias 36 & Aktis Moutsopoulou, 185 35 Piraeus
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
“Faith & Art” and Maritime Collection exhibitions visiting hours: Monday – Friday 10.00 – 16.00 (admission free)
Lending Library “Kaiti Laskaridou”
Kountouriotou 173 , 185 35 Piraeus
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 20.00, Saturday 10.00 – 14.00 (the opening hours are modified during summer period)
The Foundation remains closed on public holidays.