Within the framework of its many activities, the Aikaterini Laskaridis Foundation organizes educational programmes for students of Primary and Secondary Education, which are renewed and enhanced on an annual basis.
- All the programmes are delivered in Greek.
- Provided free of charge to students and teachers
- Supervised by highly trained staff
- Spaces that cover all hygiene and safety rules, accessible to people with mobility problems
- Use of modern audiovisual media
- No advertising material of any kind is dispersed
The Educational Programmes are delivered throughout the academic year. Priority is given according to the submission of an application by the respective school. All programmes are posted on the Foundation’s website before the beginning of each academic year, on the portal of the Ministry of Education and on the websites of the Directorates of Primary and Secondary Education of Piraeus.
Both level programmes are supported by Academics, University teachers, important personalities of Letters and Arts, psychologists, educators, theatrologists, environmentalists, writers.